The excerpts and material on this site are intended for those over 18 years old.
Capturing Their Flame: Stone Passions 1
Paranormal Shapeshifter (Gargoyle) Menage (MFM)
Naomi Hardin heads into Gargoyle territory to see a play without a second thought. She never expected to run into any Gargoyles, much less two men who claim she’s their mate. She’s drawn to the two Gargoyles but will escape from them. Although they’re gorgeous, she has plans for her life, and they don’t include biologically chosen mates.
Neil Conrad and Isaac Phillips are thrilled to discover their mate at a theater. Although she’s not happy, she’s trespassed into Gargoyle territory and is fair game. They take her home to show her they belong together, but discover they’ve brought her right into the path of danger. Someone is targeting the Gargoyle. They must gain her trust and love while they learn to trust her, as well, because they’ll need her help against some of the attacks coming at them. They’ll have to face the trouble coming for them in order to claim her love and begin their life together.
Find me here on Social Media!
As you can see the website has received a bit of a facelift.
With the New Year, there are new possibilities, new goals, and a fresh start. I'm currently writing the third Whyr book and the second in the Stone Passions series.
Want to join my new release newsletter? Sign up below.
New Release Newsletter
Rebecca’s Lair Recent Posts
- Cover Reveal! Love’s Bounty #coverreveal March 12, 2017
- Snippet time: Penny #amwriting #excerpt March 8, 2017
- Guest Post: Cover Reveal! The Painter is a Lady, by @AdrianaKraft #MFRWAuthor #Giveaway #RomanticSuspense February 20, 2017
- Overcoming Self-doubt and leaving the Forest of Despair #amwriting #writerslife February 14, 2017
- Researching, dreams, and a snippet #amwriting February 5, 2017