So I’m finishing up edits for Latent Desire, not sure if that will happen tonight or tomorrow, but they will be done soon. I’m ready to get back to the stories I put on pause (I have gotten a little done on them while editing, but last two days have been solid edits. Right now, I’m on a mini break. I’ll get back to the edit mine soon.
These edits have been a joy to do. Revisiting this story was great. I’d forgotten how much I loved some of these characters. The heroes and heroine, definitely, but that’s usually a given. No, it’s some of the secondary characters who at times steal the show in my opinion. One of the things I’m adding is an epilogue and I’m very afraid that one of them is taking over that scene. Love the character and what she says makes me laugh, but she’s not the star in this book.
I’ll probably have to rewrite it. I want to give a hint of what’s coming in the future, but this is also about the heroes and heroine and what’s happening with them after the dust has finally settled. They’ve been through a lot and need a little normal time onscreen.
I’d love to share some with you, but it’s the epilogue and I don’t want to give too much away.
So Chloe, the heroine of Latent Desires, came up with the following list.
Five things good girlfriends do that maybe they should have rethought.
- Forget to explain all the details about mates and matings to one of your best human friends.
- Upon discovering that I’m the mate of your uncles, see nothing wrong with throwing me to those big, bear uncles. When I don’t know said uncles.
- Try to reassure me by saying those men and I will be happy and fuck like bunnies. (Really, who would that reassure?)
- Tease unmercifully. (Payback’s a bitch. I’ll definitely be ready when they find their mate or mates.)
- Manage to know me for years and not introduce me to the three men who I’ve come to love until everything is so complicated that I want to scream. (Although I’ll admit, at the beginning, I wasn’t thinking this way.)
Happy Reading and have a great week!