- Lover’s Claim-(Still not sure about that title. It fit’s, but it doesn’t.)-This puppy is a little over 3/4 done. Huge Yeah! I’m pretty sure at 67k it’s already over the tentative word count I’d guessed at. I’m not sure how long it will be. Some of the last scenes might run together, but my newest guess is 80k. I’ve focused on this story for the moment, though I will get back my others soon. The characters are simply more talkative right now. And I want to get it finished since I’m getting so close to those fabulous, final words.
- PA Dallas (tentatively titled Maria’s Mate). Not much progress on this since last time, but I love the heroine in it. I’ve been doing some research trying to pin down a few facts for the heroine’s job, but having a little trouble finding what I need. The internet’s great, but I keep finding conflicting information.
- SS3-Since I’ve been focused on Lover’s Claim, the word count hasn’t moved much, but it’s ready to go forward when I next need a break from LC. I’m eager to see what the witch has in store for her dragon and vampire.
- As soon as I finish Lover’s Claim, I’m moving a short I started handwriting into that spot. This one won’t grow too much, because the plot is very contained. I’ll need to solidify the plot before I do, but for the most part it’s all there and ready.
- In regards to the handwriting project I was talking about in a recent post, I’m still trying to decide how to separate the heroine from her protection, but will get back into this at some point. (There are so many options that I can’t decide which one would be the best.)