Word count wise I did okay since Wednesday. I added 6009 words to my total. I lost about half a day when sinus problems hit and the medecine I took made me feel foggy and unfocused.
I’m getting very close to finishing the last scenes of Lisia’s Journey. Made a couple of breakthroughs this week on that story as well as just pushed through a spot that gave me some trouble. After some thought, I worked out a problem I had on Making Magic and will definitely have to come up with a different title because the focus has shifted in the story.
Right now, I’m trying to find pictures of my hero and heroine in Vampire’s Witch to give me some inspiration when I’m working on it. I’ll post them here when I find a match to my hero and heroine and tell you a little about them.
70 Day Sweat Goal
53742 / 90000 (59.71%)